I haven’t written anything here for what amounts to a little over 3 months. I know that I have so many followers and you’ve all wanted to know what I’ve been up to (and what I haven’t been up to), so here it is.
1. I didn’t die. This is what allows everything else I’ve done. It also allows everything I didn’t do but might have done if I were still alive. Which I am. Following?
2. I didn’t go to Greece. I hear it’s lovely (the beaches are to die for, all those people I know who went to Greece say). But you know, it’s also awful. The economy sucks and I’m pretty sure a lot of people are starving. That seems like a shame considering on any New York City street I can get a delicious half-assed gyro.
3. I didn’t protest anything. I wanted to, but I didn’t. I’m not sure how my protests would really go. Brining a big gulp cup into New York and downing delicious Coca-Cola? I guess that’s a good protest. Sounds like a great protest actually.
4. I kept drinking. In fact, I increased my booze intake, but in responsible ways. Perhaps my tolerance has just increased. Who knows? I’m no scientist.
5. I still enjoy sleeping. It’s really the best time (I’m kind of lying about this. I’m sure there are much better things than a good ol’ fashioned nap). But sleep still is great. And I still ahve great ideas right on the cusp of sleep. And I plan to litter them here as I did before.
So get ready for complete nonsense. To all you readers who googled something about ambien and found yourself here. There’s more to this then that lucid dreaming bullshit that I wrote in the middle of a lucid dream.